Facebook notification; Upgradereminder for v2.9

• I got this email from Facebook. Do I need to do anything with this?

Upgradereminder for v2.9
    Your App, is currently accessing Graph API v2.9 which will reach the end of its 2-year lifetime on 22 July, 2019. We estimate 1 endpoint that [your app] calls will be impacted by this change and may stop working after the automatic upgrade push. To ensure a smooth transition, please migrate all calls to Graph API v2.10 or higher. Use the API Upgrade Tool to understand exactly how this change will impact your app.

• Hiya, I'm getting a reminder from Facebook for this. Will this impact my Spotipo install? Thanks.

• @Jelle Sorry for the delay in response, which version of spotipo are you using?

Do you have any custom templates created for landing pages?

• I'm using 3.4.19.
    Yes, I have some customizations on the landing pages.

• @Jelle Please upgrade to 3.5.9 which uses API version 3.2 for internal calls.

If you are using custom templates, please modify the following lines in social_landing.html and fb_like.html

$.getScript('//connect.facebook.net/en_US/sdk.js', function(){
                FB.init({
                  appId: '{{fb_appid}}',
                  cookie: true,
                  version: 'v3.0' // or v2.0, v2.1, v2.0

• Hi, Thanks.
    I've changed fb_like.html, but there is nothing in social_landing about Facebook whatsoever. Are you sure I have to change social_landing.html?

• @Jelle If you had created template from a more recent version of spotipo (which seems to be the case ). Social_landing won't be using the javascript files, hence no need to edit them.

});