problem login form

• @willy-ard unfortunately we are a small team with large work loads. Sorry for the delays

Can you please explain the issue in detail, specifically

• What happens after you see this screen?

• Can you see a authorize command in Unifi events tab?

May be share a video of the issue so that we are sure of the exact flow

• @rakesh-mukundan said in problem login form:

nfortunately we are a small team with large work loads. Sorry for the delays
    Can you please explain the issue in detail, specifically

What happens after you see this screen?

Can you see a authorize command in Unifi events tab?

May be share a video of the issue so that we are sure of the exact flow

• @willy-ard Please don't post your credentials here!! Its a public forum!

• @rakesh-mukundan Thanks for the details. However without knowing the actual issue all I can do is a general check,.

I can see a number of Guests logged in and doing data transfer. Please provide the exact issue you faced! Is it specific to a device ?

• it happens to the teams when they connect and fill the form then it remains unfinished

• @willy-ard Sounds like its specific to certain devices. I suggest follow below steps;

• Identify the MAC address of a device that has the issue.

• After the device is connected and issue has seen, check the "Guests" tab in unifi controller for the device and check its status

• Also search in the Events tab with mac address for events relating to this device

Please post your findings, we will have a look

• @rakesh-mukundan said in problem login form:

Identify the MAC address of a device that has the issue.

After the device is connected and issue has seen, check the "Guests" tab in unifi controller for the device and check its status

Also search in the Events tab with mac address for events relating to this device

Please post your findings, we will have a look

OK thanks

• something new.
    users do not see the entry form

• @willy-ard Which AP firmware are you using? There is a known issue with Unifi AP firmware 4.0.42 . Please check that

• @rakesh-mukundan Hi Rakesh! I can confirm, I have just downgraded 2 test bed AP's to Unifi 4.0.21 from 4.0.42 as captive portal wasn't showing on either device...
    ios phones were not recognizing that there was a captive portal on 4.0.42 at all, not even giving the Auto-Join option on IOS WiFi Settings...
    All working perfectly now after the downgrade.. Won't be rolling that version out to customers then! Thanks for that!

@willy-ard I have checked your Spotipo and Unifi servers......................... 😱 Your problem is not AP version, your AP's are all V4.0.21 and V4.0.15. I would suggest you DO NOT upgrade AP's yet.

I have changed your Spotipo admin account password from default to a secure password..... I have emailed the password to your gmail account... You should login and reset it... You should also reset your Unifi controller passwords and device ssh password... Obviously... (Very irresponsible having all that personal data with a default admin password open to the WAN.... Guessing there is no GDPR out there...? 😂 )

Save your headaches, bin the cloud key and use a hosted controller with Spotipo on same server.

});