Built In(Beta) Template

• I'm using the Built In Beta Template and I've noticed a few issues. When you select email login, there is a back button. On an iPhone and iPad at least, the back button doesn't seem to do anything and doesn't take you back to the main social options. If you click login within the email option without any fields filled in, errors appear. The back button removes the errors but pressing it again doesn't take you to the home social page.

On a phone, the loading overlay doesn't scale down so the word "loading" extends past the gray bounding box.

At the bottom where it says Powered BySpotipo, it should instead read Powered By Spotipo. On a paid account, I would think there would be an option to remove that within the GUI. Anyways there should be a space between By and Spotipo.

I have a wide custom logo and it doesn't seem to scale correctly or at least horizontal scrolling exists. There shouldn't be any horizontal scrolling. If I pinch zoom out there isn't horizontal scrolling. However, a refresh sets it back to what it was.

I haven't tested everything yet, but these are things that quickly popped out.

• @Kyle-Folger said in Built In(Beta) Template:

Thanks a lot for reporting these.

I'm using the Built In Beta Template and I've noticed a few issues. When you select email login, there is a back button. On an iPhone and iPad at least, the back button doesn't seem to do anything and doesn't take you back to the main social options. If you click login within the email option without any fields filled in, errors appear. The back button removes the errors but pressing it again doesn't take you to the home social page.

Please upgrade to 3.2.8, which should fix the back button issue

On a phone, the loading overlay doesn't scale down so the word "loading" extends past the gray bounding box.

3.2.8 has a new loading screen as well

4e80612d-8878-4563-80e6-0967e1899673-image.png

At the bottom where it says Powered BySpotipo, it should instead read Powered By Spotipo. On a paid account, I would think there would be an option to remove that within the GUI. Anyways there should be a space between By and Spotipo.

Thanks for your suggestion, default has changed with space now

I have a wide custom logo and it doesn't seem to scale correctly or at least horizontal scrolling exists. There shouldn't be any horizontal scrolling. If I pinch zoom out there isn't horizontal scrolling. However, a refresh sets it back to what it was.

Logo is responsive on 3.2.8

I haven't tested everything yet, but these are things that quickly popped out.

Let us know if you find anything more

• Thanks for the reply. I did an upgrade and it's on 3.2.9. The loading screen looked different but didn't look like the one in your screen shoot. It was white and the Loading still went outside of the box on an iPhone SE that I tested on but was much better than before.

The back button is indeed working. There was still not a space for the the between by and Spotipo, but I saw where I could manually change that or remove it so that's not an issue.

I was able to upload a larger logo so it appears clear on the phone when scaled so that's working fine.

});