Modifying the Custom Templates

• Hello,
    I am having some issues modifying the custom templates. I really am just trying to add some javascript to the landing page. I only have 1 login type enabled (email). I have no idea which template I should be editing. I have added some test snippets to a few of the templates, but I think I might be misunderstanding the way jinja2 works. I can get some elements to appear when I modify the base landing file, but I am trying to prepend an item to the email login button. I can't seem to find the right template file to do that in. I have tried doing it in the email_landing template, but that doesn't seem to do anything.

• @Rodney-Valyear Hey, may be modify email_landing.html that's the one shown when only email is selected.

Please note only PRO/ENT sites can have custom templates

• Hello,
    I have been modifying that one, but the changes don't show up in the editor available through the spotipo dashboard. Is this normal? I am not at my site currently so I was using the editor to check if the changes were effective. According to the editor, nothing is really changing.

});