@Brad-Kessler The easiest solution as of now is to assign a domain name to vSZ and use that for the other site. However, we are working on a permanent fix for supporting multiple vSZ customers on the same server IP/domain
Posts made by rakesh.mukundan
RE: Facebook check in
@Robin-Hindryckx Are you configuring IP as SERVERADDRESS in https://docs.spotipo.com/article/49b73se6qb-configure-unifi-with-spotipo#enable_redirection_to_spotipo ?
RE: Buy Enterprise License
@Javier-Medina Have you installed and activated Spotipo?
If haven't please follow https://docs.spotipo.com/article/azy4dw0x24-installation . and get it installed.
After installation, please proceed with site activation, during which you could buy an ENT site license http://docs.spotipo.com/article/wx6nsvlwdl-activation
If you have already activated a Free site, please use http://docs.spotipo.com/article/pt3rm8netg-upgradation
[RELEASE] Spotipo 3.4 is available
Spotipo 3.4 is now available for testing.
How to Upgrade from 3.x
sudo apt get update sudo apt install spotipo
- [NEW] Automated email campaigns
- [NEW] Add feedback form in landing page to communicate with your guests
- [NEW] Click through login
- [NEW] Delete expired vouchers in bulk
- [NEW] Support for Aruba Central
- [NEW] Support for IgniteNet Aps
- [IMPROVED] Memory usage for small instances
- [IMPROVED] Data/time usage handling for UniFi devices
- [BUG] Voucher manage not working when data limit is set to 999999
- [BUG] Issue with invoice sending in case of Free packages
- [BUG] Instagram login not working